SkyBoss makes invoicing and scheduling a breeze for your computer repair business. Take control of your company and maximize efficiency; start your free demo today!
SkyBoss is business management software with a proven track record. We have already helped thousands of computer repair companies improve their business from the ground up, with many built-in features, designed specifically for the computer repair industry.
Do you run a computer repair business? SkyBoss is a complete business management toolkit that you can use to schedule new jobs, dispatch your technicians and get paid by your clients faster and easier than ever before.
From managing your team’s scheduling to following up on invoices and collecting payments, SkyBoss makes every aspect of running your computer repair business easier, creating more time for you to focus on growing your business.
We’ve helped thousands of businesses, from computer repair services to a wide range of other field service businesses, reduce their administrative workload by hundreds of hours each month and free up time to acquire new customers and create growth.
Are you ready to start running your computer repair business more efficiently? Contact us on 888-773-3010 to schedule your free SkyBoss demo with one of our service reps and learn how you can save time and grow your business using SkyBoss.
We’ve designed SkyBoss to include all of the features you need to save time and run your small or mid-sized computer repair business more efficiently.
Unlike most business management software, which is built to appeal to businesses of all types and sizes, we’ve created SkyBoss to meet the specific needs of field service businesses such as computer repair services.
Every SkyBoss feature is designed to help you manage a specific aspect of your business more efficiently and effectively, from scheduling work orders and dispatching technicians to invoicing, collecting and managing your incoming and outgoing payments.
SkyBoss includes a powerful, user friendly scheduling system that lets you create and schedule new jobs in just a few clicks.
To add a new job to your team’s daily, weekly or monthly schedule, all you need to do is enter its customer and requirements, then drag it onto the SkyBoss scheduling interface. You can assign each job to a specific technician, or even let SkyBoss locate the best person for the job.
• Schedule new jobs as soon as you receive each customer phone call, without having to manage your work orders using a wall planner or pen and paper management system
• Assign each job to a specific technician using SkyBoss and dispatch members of your team without relying on phone calls and SMS
• Send your technicians the address, customer information and specifications for each job using the SkyBoss mobile app
• Automatically assign jobs to the nearest member of your team using SkyBoss’s built-in GPS tracking data
• Manage all of your jobs from a single interface to save time and reduce the amount of paperwork your business creates on a daily basis
• Track your team’s performance throughout the day, with live data on how many work orders you’ve completed and how much revenue your team is generating
• Achieve faster response times and run a more efficient business without communication errors, mistakes or delays
Scheduling new jobs and dispatching technicians can be a demanding process. SkyBoss makes your scheduling and dispatching process easier by letting you manage your entire schedule in a single application, eliminating the need for wall planners and phone calls.
When you receive a call or message from a customer, creating a job in SkyBoss is a quick, easy process that only requires a few clicks. Using the SkyBoss drag and drop schedule interface, it’s easy to give each job a specific time slot and alert members of your computer repair team.
Assigning technicians to each job is as simple as choosing the right people using SkyBoss and sending them a notification via the SkyBoss mobile app. You can also let SkyBoss find the right member of your team for each job using the GPS coordinates of your service vehicles.
SkyBoss records your work order data in real time, letting you view technician performance and see which of your technicians are generating the most revenue throughout the day.
The end result is a faster response time, happier customers and a more efficient business, with a measurable reduction in the amount of time your administrative team spends scheduling jobs and dispatching technicians throughout the workday.
Do you frequently wait days, weeks and even months to get paid by your customers? SkyBoss includes a full suite of invoicing and payment tools that help you invoice your customers and get paid faster, without the usual delays or overdue invoices.
• Create and send custom invoices to your customers as soon as your team completes each job, letting you reduce delays and create steady, predictable cash flow
• Give your technicians the ability to create estimates and invoices in the field using the SkyBoss mobile app, improving transparency and creating an advance record of costs for every job your technicians complete
• Automatically follow up via email when a client falls behind or fails to pay their account balance on time
• Divide invoices between more than one technician in just a few clicks for jobs that are completed by several members of your team
• Accept payment in the field using cash or check, or accept credit card payments using the SkyBoss mobile app
• Manage all of your invoices from one interface, with detailed information on current and overdue invoices, recent payments and payment methods
Using SkyBoss, you can invoice your clients as soon as your technicians finish each job, saving your team from having to create and send invoices manually and helping you generate quicker, more predictable cash flow.
SkyBoss also lets you automate your follow-up and collections process, with automated emails for clients that forget about their invoices and fail to pay on time.
In the field, your technicians can use SkyBoss to create estimates and invoices for each client before they start working, improving price-related transparency. You can even accept payments in cash or by check, with cash payments automatically logged in SkyBoss for you to review.
The end result is a faster, more effective invoicing and collections process that produces more transparency for your clients and customers, eliminates hours of receptive invoicing work and helps your business get paid faster.
Managing your computer repair business’s accounts can be a tiring process, especially if you service a variety of individual clients, SMEs and enterprises. The accounting tools in SkyBoss can help you manage your accounts more effectively, all while eliminating hours of accounting work every month.
• Automate many aspects of your accounting process by recording accounts payable and accounts receivable data digitally using SkyBoss’s accounting tools
• Eliminate most or all of your accounting paperwork by managing your accounts digitally and create a paperless office
• View and manage your service agreements and contracts for recurring work with clients, and get warnings when a customer falls behind on their payments or exceeds their credit limit
• Simplify your purchase order and expense reporting process by letting your technicians photograph and upload receipts using the SkyBoss mobile app
If your back office team spends a large percentage of their time on accounting tasks, you’ll love how simple SkyBoss makes it to manage your accounts receivable and payable, track spending and purchases by your technicians and stay on top of the financial side of your business.
The accounting features in SkyBoss are designed specifically for small and mid-sized computer repair businesses with multiple technicians and a mix of small and large clients.
Using the accounting tools in SkyBoss, you can monitor your earnings from one-off tasks and recurring service agreements at a glance. You can even track your invoices and automate the follow-up and collections process to create steady, predictable cash flow.
SkyBoss also makes accounting easier for your technicians, by allowing them to photograph and upload their receipts for tools, equipment, parts and other work-related purchases.
Do you have service agreements with your clients for software update or computer hardware maintenance services? If so, you’ll love how easy it is to manage and review your long term contracts from within SkyBoss.
• Create new service contracts in just a few clicks, with custom specifications for each client
• View and manage all of your current service contracts from one interface, saving you time and reducing the paperwork required to manage your recurring revenue sources
• Let your service technicians create service contracts and sign on new clients from any location using the SkyBoss mobile app
• Keep track of how much revenue your business earns from its service agreements on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• View how much time you’ll need to spend honoring your existing agreements and plan a smart, efficient schedule that maximizes productivity and minimizes downtime
• Monitor soon-to-expire service agreements and follow up early to retain clients and keep your customer lifetime value (CLV) as high as possible
• Gain more control over the service agreement side of your business, all while spending less time on day to day management
Service agreements can form a fundamental part of your business, especially if you depend on recurring revenue. SkyBoss makes it faster and easier to manage your service agreements, add new clients and renew your existing contracts.
From transaction history to custom notes, SkyBoss includes a range of customer tracking tools that let you identify your top-performing customer relationships, provide important information to your technicians and deliver better service to your customers.
• Access a complete database of your interactions with clients, previous transactions and other data in just a few clicks
• View each client’s transaction and billing history to identify unpaid invoices, locate your most valuable clients and gain a deeper understanding of which relationships help you run your business effectively
• Search for customers using a range of data points, such as a business or individual’s name, address and more
• Identify problematic customers and flag them in your database to let your technicians know which people and businesses are blocked from working with you
• Create custom notes for each customer profile with door and gate access codes, job history information, previous software updates, driving and property access directions and other important information
The better your technicians know each client, the easier it becomes to provide great services that solve problems and create value. The client tracking tools in SkyBoss make it easy to add custom data to each customer’s profile and identify your top relationships.
Do you know how many jobs your team completes on a daily basis? Or how much revenue your business generates each month? SkyBoss includes a complete reporting feature that gives you a new level of insight into your business’s growth, operations and performance.
• View detailed reports on your business’s total revenue, transaction volume, total quotes won and other important financial metrics
• Track and compare data that measures your business’s growth, such as growth in total revenue generated over a period of weeks, months or quarters
• Monitor accounting data such as invoice aging, total unpaid invoices and cash flow into your business from one-off jobs and service agreements
• View performance reports for each of your technicians to identify your top-performing employees for bonuses, promotions and salary negotiations
• Create custom reports to keep track of lesser known metrics and discover opportunities to enhance and optimize your business
• Export and download your report data in CSV format for use in other tools and software
From revenue and cash flow to quotes sent and jobs completed, SkyBoss makes it easy to pull data on your business’s operations, finances and growth.
Every transaction and customer interaction is recorded in a secure SkyBoss database, allowing you to view reports on a wide variety of the important metrics that determine the health, growth rate and trajectory of your computer repair business.
Because SkyBoss is web-based software, it’s easy to make the switch from your current system and start running your business more efficiently. In fact, we’ve created SkyBoss so that you can get up and running in one day or less.
With SkyBoss, you can:
• Reduce your total administrative workload by up to 70%, giving you and your back office team more time to focus on acquiring new clients, generating revenue and growing your computer repair business
• Schedule new jobs and dispatch your technicians faster, letting you deliver quicker and more helpful service to your clients and strengthen your working relationships
• Gain a bird’s eye view of your operations and business performance that lets you keep track of your business in just a few minutes a da
• Create and view reports on every aspect of your computer repair business’s growth and performance, from revenue and jobs completed to technician performance
• Gain a new level of control over your business, all while spending less time on repetitive management and administrative work
We’ve seen SkyBoss work for thousands of businesses, including hundreds of businesses in the maid services industry. That’s why we’re 100% confident that SkyBoss can help your back office save hundreds of hours currently spent on administrative tasks every month.
To make your decision to switch to SkyBoss easier, we offer a one year, 100% money back guarantee. If you use SkyBoss for a full year and don’t feel satisfied with the results, we will refund all of your subscription payments with no questions asked.
Our live demo takes 10 to 60 minutes, depending on the amount of time you’d like to spend learning about SkyBoss. During your live demo, our representative will answer any questions you have about using SkyBoss to manage your business.
By the end of your demo, you’ll understand exactly how SkyBoss can fit into your daily workflow and help you run your maid service business more efficiently.
To get started, call us now on 888-773-3010 or contact us online to schedule your custom live demo and learn about how you can use SkyBoss to optimize and enhance the way you run your your maid service business.